- Untethered compatible with all plug-in vehicles (Type 1 vehicles require a Type 2 to Type 1 cable)
- Control your charging and analyse your data with the Kaluza App
- The Smart+ can connect via WiFi, ethernet or a mobile signal for remote connectivity
Fuse Protection (Load Balancing)
- Fuse Protection reduces power to the car if your home’s usage gets close to your fuse limit. Now drivers with low home fuse limits can still charge at full power most of the time.
- The Smart+ links with your rooftop solar panels. You can choose to charge only when your home is generating enough solar power
- Select from the tethered version (with a 5m cable attached) or the untethered version (a socket for your own cable). Type 1 vehicles will require an adapter for the tethered version.
- Available as a Fast (7 kW) charger and is capable of lowering the power output if necessary (see Fuse Protection)
- 3-year product warranty